As our weekly 10-player training sessions wrap up, we’re excited that the province’s move to Stage 2 means we can start games the week of July 5! Here’s what you need to know:
- Your player(s) will be assigned to a team in the coming days. Due to registration numbers, teams in some age divisions will be interlocking with teams from other Scarborough leagues. This means that some games will be played at our home parks and some games will be played at their home parks. It’s a great way to meet new people! NOTE: T-ball (6U) and Rookie ball (9U) age divisions will not be interlocking, all other age divisions are TBD.
- Due to contact tracing, it is extremely important that when you get your game notification, you advise if you will be attending so that we have a record of which players are at each event.
- Return to play protocols do not allow the sharing of equipment, which means we will not be supplying bats this year. Every player is required to bring their own helmet, glove and bat. (Catcher’s equipment is allowed to be shared and will be fully sanitized between games.)
- Government rules do not allow for spectators, except for ONE parent/guardian for players under the age of 18.
- All social/physical distancing measures must be followed.
- Players are asked to bring a mask (for when distancing can’t be properly maintained) and their own hand sanitizer.
- If you or your player is experiencing any symptoms, please stay home.
See you out at the ballpark!